Friday, July 1, 2011

Cannon Valley Fair - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!

Emily brought too many sheep to the Cannon Valley Fair...so guess who learned how to show sheep?   It isn't as easy as it looks!  (Especially when the temp is 100 degrees!)

Luckily for us, Tina parked her car right outside the ring so we could watch the other shows in air conditioned comfort!  We still aren't sure how she pulled this feat of daring, but are very glad she did!

The car in the background.  She wanted to flash the lights and toot the horn for the winners, but we taught her about sheep show etiquette!  Tina did get out to take pictures though!  When we weren't sitting in the chill down car or showing sheep or getting carnies to deliver ice for the sheep, or scamming golf cart rides or eating fried cheese curds and lemonade, we were laughing at the poor suckers that weren't doing these fun things!  What a GREAT friend I am lucky enough to have!

Apparently I didn't do the right setting up thing with my lamb..oh well...didn't want to accidently win and show up the kid!

I believe that this was my debut and my finale in the sheep showing world!  What's next?