1. Non-stop holiday songs on the radio.
2. Freedom to wear all of my tacky Christmas sweaters
3. International Delights Vanilla Rum coffee creamer
4. Hanging Christmas lights on everything!
5. The smell of the Christmas tree
6. Ringing the Salvation Army bell with Rene every year
7. Digging out the ornaments and decorations packed away about which I'd forgotten
8. Christmas parades
9. Christmas cartoons on television
10. Listening to the kids at school get so psyched about Santa
11. Eating Christmas cookies
12. Decorating the house
13. Christmas Eve with my family
14. Getting Christmas cards (especially the ones with enclosed photos and bragging letters)
15. Trying to stay awake until midnight on Christmas Eve to see if animals really can talk but falling asleep with all the Christmas lights burning
All of the nutcrackers are out and about throughout the house. These guys stand on top of the armoire and guard me while I sleep (or try to sleep)
Luckily, Santa paid a visit to Katie already. Click on the link to see what he has to say! (It is a bit slow to load....so....patience is needed)
Santa also visited Emily. http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/watch/guest/b2GFWSsgjbMASihK9sf3Cg
I hope Santa is GOOD to you!